Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!}

BanaPanties
    BanaPanties

What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!} Empty What's Up Cheeriko? {Trailer/Opening To Be Released Soon!}

Post by BanaPanties Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:00 am

Yessss!
    My trailer/opening of my new fanime is ready! And soon to be uploaded to the interwebs!
    My fanime is title 'What's Up Cheeriko?" And is about a half-demon (Cheeriko) who one day meets an angel who was sent to kill her; (Rein)
    Cheeriko is forced to help fight demons with Rein and along the way a misfit human (Deren) joins them.
    I'm hoping it will become a first in many regards with interesting twists, and seeming happy go lucky then taking a u-turn off a cliff into a darker sadder plot. :,(
    I've already gotten the lead voice actors (YES!)
    And a director/editor (DOUBLE YES!)
    And a soundtrack (TRIPLE YES!)
    And hopefully a few original songs (QUADRUPLE YES!)

So I'll keep you guys up to date when the trailer/opening comes out!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 pm