Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:19 am

Latest topics

Fanime Tips

cassiroll

Fanime Tips

Post by cassiroll on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Got any tips or advice for fanime folks? Post them here!

I'll go ahead and throw one out there:

"When I animate, before I do any in-between-frame, I start with 3 basic frames. The start of the motion, the end of the motion, and the middle of the motion in that order. If it's a motion I can do myself, I stand up and do it a few times and try to watch and feel how I move. This doesn't always work, especially with more complex motions, but at the very least it should be able to help you with sections of your animations!"

~~~~~

Note:
    Sorry I keep starting all these topics: I don't want to see this group die out, and posting content is the only way to ensure this doesn't happen, so until things pick up, I may just start a new thing every week or so (I know that's not my responsibility as just a member, but I don't have the time to run my own forum so I'll just contribute to this one as much as I can! Smile )
    EternalAshley225

Re: Fanime Tips

Post by EternalAshley225 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:27 am

Tutorials on how to draw anatomy is also very helpful. Once you learn how to draw the body it is easier to see how it would move, so that means practice drawing a lot. Draw in your spare time, draw doodles practicing anatomy while you are in school, draw whenever you feel like it to help learn basic figures. I also recommend making a storyboard just so you know how things would look in the scene and how to get the timing of the episode down. Just remember that storyboards don't have to look beautiful with the best art, you just have to use it to figure out what you want things to look like. I'll give an example of a storyboard I have made:

" />
    Whirlwynd

Post by Whirlwynd on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:29 pm

XD I love that storyboard, Ashley

I don't have any general tips right now but I've found Endless Reference http://www.youtube.com/user/endlessreference to be really helpful in the past when figuring out movements.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:54 am