Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

+9
SETABO
BanaPanties
FanToonsONyoutube
cassiroll
Helenya
melty
StoryboArdist ☆
MrPeakun
Evanimation
13 posters

The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED))

Evanimation
    Evanimation

The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 Empty The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED))

Post by Evanimation Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The Fanime Commercial Contest!!!!
    HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED! Congratulations Helenya!

Remember those cute little commercials people used to do for their fanimes? What
    ever happened to those?

Well, as the title might suggest, this is a contest to create them again! The
    premise is simple - make a short commercial for a fanime of yours, and the
    best ad wins!

What does it win? Well, as of now first place shall get a $25 Amazon gift card.
    Amazon as in the website. Like, the one that sells stuff.
    Anyway, there are
    currently no other prizes, but if anyone wants to help pad it a little you can
    feel free to offer up art requests or something. If there are enough of those,
    then surely second and even third place may get something. In case anything gets
    added, I'll throw up a list:

1st Place: $25(USD) Amazon.com gift card*

2nd Place: Nothing yet. Maybe I'll draw you a trophy.

3rd Place: Nothing yet. You might get one too, but it'll be a smaller, lamer trophy.

### Place: I mean, only one person is guaranteed to win something, but even if you
    don't win you still have an awesome commercial for your fanime, right? Very Happy

Naturally, there must be rules. So, uh, here are those:

All entries must be at least 15 seconds long, but no longer than 30 seconds.

The fanime and all of the characters represented in the video must belong to you.

Any music or sound effects must be royalty free, or otherwise belong to you.

You can feature voices, obviously, but it's probably best you let the actors know
    that you might be earning money from this - even if it's not a whole lot.

All entries must be new. You can use preexisting footage from your fanime, but you
    can't use a preexisting commercial or trailer. That said, it's better if the entire
    thing is newly made.

You can enter as many times as you want, but only one of your entries can win.

Now, I'll be the only judge, so it only seems fair I tell you what sorts of
    things I'll be looking for. I'll be looking at artistic style, animation quality,
    voice acting, plot, and the general 'feeling' of it, but more importantly I'll
    be looking at what effect it has on the viewer. Ultimately the goal is
    to make a video that makes the viewer want to watch the series, and that
    quality will be the primary basis for judging.

The deadline shall be March 31, so all entries must be turned in before then.
    The winner(s?) will be announced by the 4th of April, and if this goes well I'll follow it up with another contest. Very Happy

Good luck!

Also, please post if you plan to enter.

*I'll email the gift card code to the winner.

Last edited by Evanimation on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    melty
    melty

The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED))

Post by melty Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Woo 2nd Place!
    I had fun making it uwu
    SugarSprinkle
    SugarSprinkle

The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fanime Commercial Contest! ((ENDED))

Post by SugarSprinkle Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 pm

ooh! darn i missed it =^=
    BUT congrats everyone!! you alldid rly good!
    BanaPanties
    BanaPanties

Post by BanaPanties Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:12 am

I'm dropping out, I need the trailer perfect *.* however this has got me off my lazy backside and do something.
    Torianimemaker
    Torianimemaker

Post by Torianimemaker Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:04 am

thankyou so much for making this contest possible for all of us^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm