Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

4 posters

Original Fanime! (Eve from Space)

xxkitxx21
    xxkitxx21

Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) Empty Original Fanime! (Eve from Space)

Post by xxkitxx21 Thu May 08, 2014 9:34 am

Hello everyone! :)I am currently in the beginning stages of creating the original fanime ''Eve from Space''. This anime is about a girl named Eve, when she was on a vacation with her parents to earth their space ship crashed into the ocean, Tho Eve and her parents survived they end up becoming stranded on the planet. They communicate their home planet but unfortunately it's going to take them a while to get help. In the meantime, Eve becomes friends with Aoi and Suzuki who she meets later on. Aoi invites Eve and her family to stay at her home and thus the adventure and the drama/comedy begins.
    (I will post more info on a later date but I will post some pics now)
    Eve
    Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) <a href=Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) Img_2010" />
    Aoi
    Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) <a href=Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) Aoi10" />
    Suzuki
    Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) <a href=Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) Pink10" />

Midori (Enemy)
    Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) <a href=
    Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) Midori10" />
    Siegfried (Enemy)
    Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) <a href=Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) Siegfr10" />

for more updates and pics please visit my you tube of the same name (xxkitxx21) I am currently looking for a team to help out with this project Smile feel free to skype me if you are interested. (mayakiromizu)
    MrPeakun
    MrPeakun

Original Fanime! (Eve from Space) Empty Re: Original Fanime! (Eve from Space)

Post by MrPeakun Fri May 09, 2014 1:48 am

Ah! This looks interesting!
    Definitely gonna check it out when it comes out. C:

Do you have a blog of any sort? Just asking since I know quite a few fanimators do and it's usually on tumblr. ovo
    xxkitxx21
    xxkitxx21

Post by xxkitxx21 Fri May 09, 2014 3:52 pm

MrPeakun wrote:Ah! This looks interesting!
    Definitely gonna check it out when it comes out. C:

Do you have a blog of any sort? Just asking since I know quite a few fanimators do and it's usually on tumblr. ovo

I do not currently have any blogs for it. But I will be making some in the upcoming months Smile I wish to have a team to help me work on this tho ><.
    Torianimemaker
    Torianimemaker

Post by Torianimemaker Tue May 20, 2014 6:34 am

Wow! your art looks so cute. of course i'll check this out when it comes out. unfortunately i'm working on my own fanime. So...i can't help not matter if i wanted to. (only if i made my work done, but thats ging to take a lot of years. the voiceactors is not always answering.
    BloodyPocky
    BloodyPocky

Post by BloodyPocky Fri May 30, 2014 4:00 pm

I love this and would totally watch it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm