Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime

Risa
    Risa

[No title yet] Magicial girls fanime  Empty [No title yet] Magicial girls fanime

Post by Risa Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi all.
    (Firstly, I apologise for my bad English)
    I wanted to make fanime for a long time, and now, I think I finally went right way with it. It's still a very early concept.
    Soooo... The story is tooking place in future. World changed a lot - after many wars, zombies are everywhere,  besides the Floating City, the place where only chosen by king, mostly rich one can live.  
    It's a story about 18 years old girl (I'm not sure how should name her and other characters), who travel with her friends. They are working as zombie slayers. One day she discovers an ancient, magic artifact that tries to poses her in order to fight evil powers.
    And I'm not sure what will be next XD. There's main character desing ( it's a big image so i put it into spoiler)
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 am