Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:19 am

Latest topics

The Fountain

SalmonFan

The Fountain

Post by SalmonFan on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:09 am

THIS FANIME IS CANCELLED!!!

Hello everyone! New member SalmonFan here~

Im going to introduce a fanime that I have been working on for the past few months. Right now it is little more than previews but I hope to have the opening and ending finished by mid-September!

Anyway...

Genre: Drama, Slice of Life, Supernatural (sort of)

The synopsis: The Fountain follows the events at Lux Hall boarding school and a magical fountain that supposedly grants any wish for a price.

First Arc: Moira Bishop's phone goes off day and night, no matter how many times she blocks the caller or changes the number. All she wants is for the phone to stop ringing...

Second Arc: All nerdy Emily Jones wants is for the hot boy on her floor to likes her. But is it wish to wish for someone to fall in love with you?

Third Arc: When tragedy tears the world of Mr. Allen apart he investigates the mysterious legend of The Fountain to try and set things right. As he digs deeper into the legend the true purpose of the spirit of the fountain comes to light.

I haven't decided whether or not to post it as episodes in arcs or combine it into parts and post as a movie. What do you guys think?

Videos: TBA

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:46 pm