Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions

xXxBunny09xXx
    xXxBunny09xXx

Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  Empty Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions

Post by xXxBunny09xXx Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am

UPDATE 9/9/2015: Closed auditions for Sara, Sonia and Rose
    UPDATE 9/7/2015: Closed auditions for Gabby and Sara.
    UPDATE 9/5/2015: Closed auditions for Nick because I got a decent amount of male voices. Now I just need to choose who I want for his voice. I like to get some more female voices please.

I'm creating my own YouTube anime(Fanime) called Evil Guardian Blood Lust inspired by Sailor Moon. The story is about a new girl who discovers she has magical powers and must defend earth from an invasion. She must break a curse and defeat an evil queen.

Rules:

1) Have a good quality microphone and not a “crappy” one.
    2) Save the audio files as "charactername_yourname_linenumber.mp3"
    3) When you're done, send your lines to babytiara09@gmail.com with the subject line say “AUDITION”.

Name: Bubbles
    Voice Type: Young Adult
    Person Type: She’s sweet but she has a tough attitude most of the time.
    Audition line 1: It’s alright Tiara, I promise we will meet again. You’ll see. (Sweet Tone)
    Audition line 2: But you’re nothing like those girls, you’re different. (Normal Tone)
    Audition line 3: I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Get out now!!! (Angry Tone)

Name: Emma
    Voice Type: Young Adult
    Person Type: She’s insane sometimes but her attitude is clam.
    Audition line 1: You took him away from me! (Angry Tone)
    Audition line 2: There is this guy I am in love with but, I can tell him how I feel. (Normal/Shy Tone)
    Audition line 3: Please don’t leave me! I swear I didn’t know! (Sad/Crying Tone)

Name: Gabby
    Voice Type: Mature
    Personality Type: She’s VERY bitchy.
    Audition line 1: Stay away from me you monster! (Scared Tone)
    Audition line 2: -small laugh-Sorry, he isn’t interested in dating trash like you. (Clam/Evil Tone)
    Audition line 3: I bet she was the one that tried to kill me! (Angry Tone)

Name: Holly
    Voice Type: Young
    Personality Type: She acts confused at times.
    Audition line 1: Someone help! She stopped breathing!!! (Scared Tone)
    Audition line 2: If we can get her to join our club, then we can win this year! (Excited Tone)
    Audition line 3: Hey new girl, what’s your name? (Normal Tone)

Name: Rose
    Personality Type: She’s easily sensitive.
    Audition line 1: Tiara, I challenge you to a fight!!! (Normal/Angry Tone)
    Audition line 2: At the time, I had nothing to return to him, even though he’s done so much for me (Sad Tone)
    Audition line 3: Why would I fake my own death? (Confused/Normal Tone)

Name: Sara
    Voice Type: Young
    Personality Type: She’s kind of a smarty-pants.
    Audition line 1: Can you keep it down? I’m trying to read! (Angry/Clam Tone)
    Audition line 2: I’m so sorry, I didn’t know she died. (Sad Tone)
    Audition line 3: How is she stronger than me if her energy is so low? (Confused/Normal Tone)

Name: Sonia
    Voice Type: Middle Age
    Personality Type: She’s has a gentle personality but strict.
    Audition line 1: Hello class, I’ll be your new teacher for the school year! (Cheerful Tone)
    Audition line 2: You believe someone in this school attacked you? (Confused Tone)
    Audition line 3: Are you listening to me? (Angry Tone)

Name: Yuki
    Voice Type: Teen
    Personality Type: She’s shy most of the time.
    Audition line 1: Are you the girl from class three? I’ve heard some pretty cool things about you! (Cheerful Tone)
    Audition line 2: I don’t remember her exactly but I heard she was a scary person. (Normal Tone)
    Audition line 3: I saw Tiara today but she went to the cemetery though. (Worried Tone)

Name: Nick
    Personality Type: Typical pretty boy who may seem nice.
    Audition line 1: You should have thought about that when you left me! (Angry Tone)
    Audition line 2: Would you like to go out on a date sometime? (Normal/Shy Tone)
    Audition line 3: You must be the girl from this morning. (Happy Tone)

Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions  Open_closed_by_xxxbunny09xxx-d991cxu

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:56 am