Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

2 posters

Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change)

gurodoll
    gurodoll

Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) Empty Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change)

Post by gurodoll Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Oi!
    So, Strange Girls has been a fanime I was planning for a while, and has been through many revisions(mainly character wise, but I have made some alterations to the plot as well...)!
    It's a fanime about an alien who crash lands on Earth while on a mission. Immediately, she attempts to blend in with the humans, but it's kind of hard when several teenagers have already witnessed the crash. While on Earth, the alien (named Riette) has to successfully conquer the planet, while dealing with school and horrible teenagers.
    Sorry the description is such crud, I'll try to rewrite this uwu.
    Anyway, the series itself is comedy and is pretty good for general audiences. It's slightly inspired by Invader Zim.
    MrPeakun
    MrPeakun

Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) Empty Re: Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change)

Post by MrPeakun Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:10 am

That sounds super interesting! I'd love to see its final production.
    How far have you gotten into making it?
    gurodoll
    gurodoll

Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change) Empty Re: Strange Girls (Title Subject to Change)

Post by gurodoll Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 pm

MrPeakun wrote:That sounds super interesting! I'd love to see its final production.
    How far have you gotten into making it?

I'm not that far into production I think(not sure), but I have rough synopsis' for episodes and have started on the script for the first one! I also have to finish refs for the rest of the characters, then I'll begin animating on the weekend uwu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm