Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

3 posters

HI I'M NEW!!!!!!!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    MrPeakun
    MrPeakun

HI I'M NEW!!!!!!! Empty Re: HI I'M NEW!!!!!!!

Post by MrPeakun Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:46 pm

I wasn't entirely sure as to where to respond to you, since I didn't want to just make it a private message. I think this is the most appropriately placed topic, so I'm responding here.

Also, the best place to post your message is in the General Discussion forum - just so you know for future reference.

I should inform you that all the posts you have made can be marked/counted/reported as spam. You're copying and pasting the same message in various topics that don't have any relevance to your message, and so there was no need to place them there. If you were unsure where to post it, the General Discussion forum is always a safe bet.

And there is a reason why you aren't allowed to post links for the first week after registering on the site. While I do not know the reason myself, I think it's safe to assume it's a security thing. By trying to bypass that rule by using parenthesis, it negatively effects your image to the other users and moderators. It shows that you don't care much for the rules, and that's not something that you want people to think of you. I recommend you remove those "links" from your posts and put proper links when you are able to.

I'm not trying to offend you or hurt your feelings in any way, I'm simply telling you what you might have done wrong. If it sounds like I'm being mean or harsh, that isn't my intention, as you may read the text in a tone that's different from what I intend.

If you have any questions, you could always ask me or a forum moderator, and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I'm excited to see what you come up with. c:

Also I hope this isn't a troll because I'm going to feel incredibly silly if it is. OTL
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    MrPeakun
    MrPeakun

Post by MrPeakun Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:12 pm

:/

I'm not trying to be rude. I'm sorry if I came off that way. It wasn't my intention.

And - while this is up to the mods to decide - I think your posts could be counted as "double posting," and the rules do say not to double post. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I just wanted you to know (in case I was right) so you wouldn't get in trouble.

But I really do want to point out that even if it isn't against the rules, you probably shouldn't post the same message in various topics when you don't address the original topic itself. Otherwise, I think it'd probably be fine.

I'll gladly give you feedback. I should've included it in my first post instead of just posting what I did. I like your art! You seem to have a good idea of colors and light/shadows, although it's a bit hard to tell where your intended light source is in some pieces. Other than that, it seriously looks good. Keep working at it! c:

I'm not trying to "bite your face off." If it seems like I'm being rude, please tell me where exactly. I'll gladly clarify what I meant in the most non-offensive way as possible. I'm really only trying to help, but if you also don't want my help, that's fine. I'll gladly back off.
    BanaPanties
    BanaPanties

Post by BanaPanties Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:37 am

FanToonsONyoutube wrote:

konnichiwa desu!! ///^///^///

i'm fan toon from youtube: youtube(.)com/channel/UCGwRnlsvKKJY1VQxhR3w5oA

i maske anime fan animes that are kawaii and dark x3
    as a hobby i go on deviantart, desu, and bait & troll a user. it's really funny so i don't mind saying it XDDDDDDDDDD

my account name is amyxakai(.)deviantart(.)com/

i'm provoking her to get mad then i pretend like she's the bad guy when she gets mad and it gets everyone mad at her XDD it's fun lots of people do it tho.

the girl has been kinda nice recently but i didn't like that there was no drama sooooo she hates amy so i made this :3333 ^///^ pls tell me what u think of my art on there!!! im thinking of using the style i draw there for my new fan anime i'm gonna be uploading on my youtube!!! tell me what u think!! :3
    That's not even my real deviantart muhahaha sucker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm