Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

2 posters

Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut!

BanaPanties
    BanaPanties

Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! Empty Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut!

Post by BanaPanties Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 am

So, I got a sketch pad for my birthday, and a fancy art program, and this animating program.
    I have no idea about the animating program   Neutral 

Evanimation
    Evanimation

Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! Empty Re: Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut!

Post by Evanimation Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:39 am

Oh man, Anime Studio...

So it's primarily meant for bone animation, and the only fanime I know to have been made with this program is Nonsense World by Oka Loka. I don't know how much it will help since he uses a different version, but here's a tutorial from his channel:

Otherwise, yeah, just search for tutorials on YouTube. Razz
    BanaPanties
    BanaPanties

Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut! Empty Re: Someone Please Tell Me How To Anime Studio Debut!

Post by BanaPanties Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 am

Evanimation wrote:Oh man, Anime Studio...

So it's primarily meant for bone animation, and the only fanime I know to have been made with this program is Nonsense World by Oka Loka. I don't know how much it will help since he uses a different version, but here's a tutorial from his channel:

Otherwise, yeah, just search for tutorials on YouTube. Razz
    I love nonsense world Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 am