Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

+3
melty
BloodyPocky
gurodoll
7 posters

Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you...

gurodoll
    gurodoll

Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... Empty Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you...

Post by gurodoll Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Hello all!
    So, I was surfing Tumblr and I happened to see a post detailing that someone has made a program that allows you to review pictures(in png) for SAI. The pictures act as frames, and the program comes with a frame rate and everything! Another great feature is the fact that one can view it while Paint Tool Sai is open, among other things(including a little demonstration)!
    Unfortunately, I cannot link to it since I'm a new member, but it is the first post that you see when you go on my personal blog, which is deathdollies(type that into the tumblr address thingy). If one of you who have been here longer would be so kind as to make a post in this forum linking it, I'd really appreciate it! I would rather not tell you guys the original blog it was on, since that is nsfw.
    Anyway, I hope this will be a great help to those of you who use Paint Tool Sai! I know it'll certainly help me uwu.
    BloodyPocky
    BloodyPocky

Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... Empty Re: Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you...

Post by BloodyPocky Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:29 pm

I dont trust this.
    Someone get an admin.
    gurodoll
    gurodoll

Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... Empty Re: Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you...

Post by gurodoll Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:01 pm

BloodyPocky wrote:I dont trust this.
    Someone get an admin.

I guess one could see how it could be shifty, but I'll try to download a hypercam thing so I can film myself using the program(and upload it to my YouTube account). As I said, the only reason I cannot directly link would be because newbies aren't allowed to.
    melty
    melty

Post by melty Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:35 pm

As someone who uses Paint Tool Sai, he's 101% correct on it being true. It totally works and is rather useful. Not only so, it can help with other programs like Paint and GIMP etc.
    SETABO
    SETABO

Post by SETABO Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:53 pm

*o* THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    Does it literally work the same way as sai would,just with multiple keys?
    gurodoll
    gurodoll

Post by gurodoll Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:36 pm

SETABO wrote:*o* THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    Does it literally work the same way as sai would,just with multiple keys?

Sorry I haven't been able to respond unu
    if you've already gotten to it and downloaded it, then you'll see that its not?
    It's basically a window that pops up and lets you adjust the speed at which the images in the folder is in. You have to put the programs files in the folder where the images you want to see animated are. Though hopefully, someone oneday would be able to code sai in a way that let's us animate directly in it!

Also, as melty said, it can be useful for other programs as well.
    StoryboArdist ☆
    StoryboArdist ☆

Post by StoryboArdist ☆ Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:33 pm

What is the name of this supposed Tool cause I am seeing absolutely nothing on your tumblr page.
    gurodoll
    gurodoll

Post by gurodoll Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:08 pm

StoryboArdist ☆ wrote:What is the name of this supposed Tool cause I am seeing absolutely nothing on your tumblr page.

Sorry bout that! My blog has changed around a lot since the first post and I got lazy with changing it.

Anyways, now that I can post links, the tool can be found here!
    BanaPanties
    BanaPanties

Post by BanaPanties Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 am

gurodoll wrote:
    StoryboArdist ☆ wrote:What is the name of this supposed Tool cause I am seeing absolutely nothing on your tumblr page.

Sorry bout that! My blog has changed around a lot since the first post and I got lazy with changing it.

What's this tool called? I'm not clicking on any links until I know, none of you should either.
    Just wait till they say what it's called. No-one click that link.
    gurodoll
    gurodoll

Post by gurodoll Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:18 pm

MissAquaAnime wrote:
    gurodoll wrote:

What's this tool called? I'm not clicking on any links until I know, none of you should either.

:/
    haha! You guys are so suspicious... Even though other people went on it. It's called the sai animation assistant. if you hover over the link I provided, the name of the program is right there :p

and for MORE proof

Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... Believ11

//i screenshotted a preview of what im working on. btw, as melty said above, you can also use it with other programs like paint, and gimp too.
    BanaPanties
    BanaPanties

Post by BanaPanties Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 am

gurodoll wrote:
    MissAquaAnime wrote:
    gurodoll wrote:

:/
    haha! You guys are so suspicious... Even though other people went on it. It's called the sai animation assistant. if you hover over the link I provided, the name of the program is right there :p

and for MORE proof

Fanimators who use Paint Tool Sai! Have I got the thing for you... Believ11

//i screenshotted a preview of what im working on. btw, as melty said above, you can also use it with other programs like paint, and gimp too.

Thankyou sorry, for being so suspicioso
    Torianimemaker
    Torianimemaker

Post by Torianimemaker Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:52 am

great!! thankyou ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content