Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fanime Forum

Welcome to the Fanime Forum. If you are new, please feel free to sign up and help out the Fanime community!

Fanime Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanime Forum

The forum for Fanime and Fanimation

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest topics

» -Is this forum dead?-
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am by Torianimemaker

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Part 2-Auditions
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Can someone take a look at the pilot script?
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm by megawam

» Pretty Guardian: Forgotten Soldiers
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:41 am by Justanimate2889

» Hello All! (Introductions~)
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm by GissyEva

» Cyberpunk Digital Stage SR&VP Fanimation
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am by wcc9223

» Evil Guardian Blood Lust Audition_ CLOSED
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am by xXxBunny09xXx

» Al madinah international university opening apply for university colleges
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm by sakantال

» Al-Madinah International University
Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:40 pm by sakantال

Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes!

rubynyarwhall
    rubynyarwhall

Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes! Empty Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes!

Post by rubynyarwhall Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:47 pm

Hello, I am Ruby. And I have a fairly fleshed out idea for a fanime with the working title of "Thorn and Rose! Reluctant Superheroes!"
    The fanime would use the magical girl trope, with a twist that the two heroes in magical girl attire are two boys called Jack and Albert. I have a lot of other plot, character, and theme ideas for it, and if anyone would be interested in working on this with me (I have zero animation skills), just let me know, okie dokie?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 pm